Bedroom slide stops

Skier206

Hello all, I have a 2013 Landmark Sequoia that we just bought. And the bedroom slide worked fine when we bought it but now when I go to retract it goes for a few then stops and 1 min later it goes a little farther and does the same thing. About 5-6 times until it’s closed and the same thing when opening it. What should I look at or repair we are leaving for Florida at the end of February and I would like to fix this before the trip. Thanks for you help

NYSUPstater

Weak circuit beakers. Has been a fair amount of discussion about this. I myself had same issues. Replaced w/ 80amp breaker and own 4-6ga cable from battery to it. No problems since.

david-steph2018

There is the breaker that is mentioned above. Also, there is a small automotive type of breaker for the slides. These are near the batteries and can have a red boot on them.
Per your description this breaker is an automatic reset style. Sometimes these small breakers will become weaker and trip easier.
If you need to replace one of these breakers, they can be purchased at an automotive parts store such as NAPA, etc.....
Other of these breakers are manual reset and have a small push button under the red boot that needs to be pushed to reset.

david-steph2018

Hello all, I have a 2013 Landmark Sequoia that we just bought. And the bedroom slide worked fine when we bought it but now when I go to retract it goes for a few then stops and 1 min later it goes a little farther and does the same thing. About 5-6 times until it’s closed and the same thing when opening it. What should I look at or repair we are leaving for Florida at the end of February and I would like to fix this before the trip. Thanks for you help
Can you tell us which slide mechanism you have on the rig?

Dahillbilly

How can I tell? Do I have to remove the bed plywood to expose the slide mechanism?
cable system will have four cables, two top & two bottom attached to the slide; Schwintek system will have rail on each side of the slide out; electric motor or hydraulic will have a gear rack underneath the slide. then you can look at the tools tab above & find the system for troubleshooting.