Bedroom tv question

BusManRG

Thought I'd save a few bucks and get a nice little TV at Costco for the bedroom. Had other places I could put those dollars. But now I'm wondering, is everything prewired for the TV in the bedroom? Cable hook ups, electrical, mounting bracket, straps? Not seeing it in the brochure. Wondering if I need to make a quick addition to the order. BH3160, BTW.

Thanks,

Rich

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

It should come with a TV in the bed room already in it.
phoca_thumb_l_2015%20BH%203160%20EL%2030.jpg

SNOKING

We have a 2017 BH3575el and the 32" bedroom TV is listed as an option, which was included in the dealer stock unit we purchased. It has a HDMI cable over to the closet and I installed our DTV Sat box here and set the remote to operate the DTV box via RF.

Both are 48" and the 32" TVs are Bestbuy Insignia brand. They seem OK however seem slow to do "things"!

Chris

BusManRG

It should come with a TV in the bed room already in it.
phoca_thumb_l_2015%20BH%203160%20EL%2030.jpg
Most dealers include the optional bedroom TV on the units they order for the lot. We "custom" ordered our unit without trying to save a few dollars since we are adding the generator as well as other options.

BusManRG

Got it. It should be wired then but guess I really have no idea.. LOL

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You and me, both! Lol! I just don't want to get caught assuming and finding out I was wrong. Hopefully, this is the unit that will see us into our retirement.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Usually all of the Antenna booster and coax cable connections are in the curb side bedroom cabinet, so I don't think you have anything to worry about. Hopefully someone on here will have the for sure answer your looking for.

- - - Updated - - -

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Thought I'd save a few bucks and get a nice little TV at Costco for the bedroom. Had other places I could put those dollars. But now I'm wondering, is everything prewired for the TV in the bedroom? Cable hook ups, electrical, mounting bracket, straps? Not seeing it in the brochure. Wondering if I need to make a quick addition to the order. BH3160, BTW.

Any TV you buy yourself will probably be a better TV than what you'll get from the factory.

Plus, you can buy the TV that you really want . . . not the one that is chosen for you.

NHCelt

Installed my own Samsung in 2016 Bighorn. All outlets were there and wired. Mounting plate in wall. No issues.

BusManRG

Any TV you buy yourself will probably be a better TV than what you'll get from the factory.

Plus, you can buy the TV that you really want . . . not the one that is chosen for you.

Exactly!

- - - Updated - - -

Installed my own Samsung in 2016 Bighorn. All outlets were there and wired. Mounting plate in wall. No issues.

Great! That's what we were hoping. The mounting plate too? Was there a diagram to show you were to find it in the wall? The few pics we have seen on line just appear to be a blank wall. And there are no recepticles of any type visible from the angle the photos were taken.

Rich

NHCelt

No...but the 2016 3270 has a wooden frame on the wall that surrounds the mounted 32" tv. The mounting plate was dead center. I followed others suggestions and double checked with a small hole before getting serious about drilling. Any mounting hardware that comes with the mount bracket will likely be way too long. The new lcd tv's only weigh about 5 lbs, so you don't need too much hardware.