Belated new owner.

handva

My wife and I bought a 2011 Trail Runner on Oct of 2010. We have only taken it out once so far, first week of November, then winterized it. We had tent camped for a few years until buying the in-laws Jayco pop-up.
It didn't take too many trips in the pop-up to determine that a travel trailer was the way to go. It's nice to have heat, no leaking expandable ends, and no winch cable to break.
We found for the price that the build of the trailer seemed better than more expensive makes. We look forward to spending more time in it this year.

Just getting around to looking at the forum.

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Welcome to the forum! We spent many years doing the sleeping bag/tent routine while traveling on our bikes. We happened to tour a friends 5th wheel and saw the amenities it provided. Being "older" now, a RV was a welcome and fun change! You will really enjoy the Trail Runner!

Best Wishes for many happy and safe camping adventures!

Last edited:

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
handva, Welcome to the Forum. Now that you're here, take the time to browse. We've been the pop-up route a few times and know exactly where you're coming from. I didn't mind the set up near as much as putting everything away. Oh and not having to get on the knees every time you want something out of the down low cabinets. I could go on. Have fun in the new rig.