Belleview FL snow birds

RanCarr

We're in Belleview FL, a little south of Ocala, in a RV resort for seniors. We got here Jan 2nd and will head for home the end of March. We should be home by April 1st. Living in a 28' TT isn't as cramped as I thought it would be. We spend a lot of time outdoors or off doing something. The weather has been great here. Not a lot of rain. We're in shorts most of the time, though nights can be cold. Next winter we plan to stay in a much larger place with a pool and full hookups, right in the city of Ocala. :)

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
We're in Belleview FL, a little south of Ocala, in a RV resort for seniors. We got here Jan 2nd and will head for home the end of March. We should be home by April 1st. Living in a 28' TT isn't as cramped as I thought it would be. We spend a lot of time outdoors or off doing something. The weather has been great here. Not a lot of rain. We're in shorts most of the time, though nights can be cold. Next winter we plan to stay in a much larger place with a pool and full hookups, right in the city of Ocala. :)

RanCarr, What park are you in? We spent December in Ocala Sun which is just west of I75 on 484. We're farther south in Wauchula now but we move March 1st up to Port Richey. Then the Heartland Rally in Seffner 3/22. Enjoy the area up there..

hillsonwheels

Our stix and blox is in Lady Lake which is south of Belleview. The weather there is even more mild than the Ocala area. There are only two CGs in our town.....Recreation Plantation and Blue Parrot. But, there are others just to the south in Leesburg. Glad you had a good camping season and are coming back.

Dick