Best Buy RV in Springfield, OH(east of Dayton)

VietvetUSMC,

By chance, are you going to be in Elkhart next week for this? I will be in town Mon-Wed nights, heading home Thursday. I always enjoy meeting Heartland family members.

Jim
Jim, it's probably be the week after next, we both have a Doctor's appointment nest week. Perhaps another time.:(

best buy rv

Just back from buying a sundance from best buy, a 2800mi trip. 3days before i arrived they layed off half there people and were very shorthanded. the pdi was done slowly and with every question answered. we were treated very good and stayed on the lot overnight with water and elec hooked up for us. the next morn mark came to the trailer to see that everything worked ok. very happy with best buy.
In opening up panels to winterize we did find sawdust but it was hartlines fault not caring about fit and finish.None

jbeletti

Congrats on the new unit Jack. Sorry about the sawdust. Wish I could tell you you won't find more later. Hope you enjoy your rig. Happy camping.

Jim

Just back from buying a sundance from best buy, a 2800mi trip. 3days before i arrived they layed off half there people and were very shorthanded. the pdi was done slowly and with every question answered. we were treated very good and stayed on the lot overnight with water and elec hooked up for us. the next morn mark came to the trailer to see that everything worked ok. very happy with best buy.
In opening up panels to winterize we did find sawdust but it was hartlines fault not caring about fit and finish.None
I don't see that it as all Heartlands fault, Best Buy RV had placed a signed paper in our that stated who it was cleaned by. I still found sawdust and wood chips in almost every corner. The dealer takes delivery from the Manufacturer, so basically its the dealers fault for not doing what they said they did. If there is any disagreement it should be between the Manufacturer and the dealer.

mcmartin

retired u s army
I live in the Springfield Oh and own a big horn that I bought from bust buy rv. If you need work done Shawn Elliott was there service advisor and works on rv's on the side. His Cell phone number is 937-605-5710. He has done some work for me, come to my home and is real resonable on his price. I was real hapy with what I had him do. Just thought you would like to know

pmmjarrett

Not just tired..... RETIRED!!!
Sorry to report but Best Buy RV in Richmond and Springfield is presently closed.

We hauled / drove hundreds of their units from Richmond and Springfield back to our yards for the factories a couple weeks ago. It's a sad thing for us to have to do knowing the people you are dealing with are out of a job. It also costs the factories a ton of money as they have to buy back the inventory as well as pay for the shipping and now have to find another dealer that will buy inventory that somebody else ordered to their specs.

I sincerely wish their employees and all involved the best.

Mike