Bh 3585

I have a new 2014 Bighorn 3585 and we're on our first trip to Key West,FL. So far so good. We didn't get an owners manual so there are some unanswered questions, like the black wire in the bedroom near the cable/satellite connections that's just hanging there. It has a funny looking connection on the end. Also it has a security safe that came without any paperwork. Next is the Dyson vacuum system, no info on it either. The connection on the water pump is leaking but I think can fix it. It's a beautiful unit and I'm pulling it with 2012 F350 SRW SD. So I just need cust serv to help.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
The wire with the funny looking connection on the end is the data cable. This would connect the roof mounted dish to the satellite interface box.
There should be a key somewhere for the safe. Look in the blue bag that came with your new coach. Or perhaps in a drawer near the safe. Look in the Tools area. You will find THIS MANUAL there.
Have you looked through the blue bag for any owners manuals for the vacuum?

Peace
Dave

pegmikef

There is no owner's manual per se for the Big Horn. Heartland provides a generic manual that may be useful for an overview of how stuff works, but it does not cover the individual appliances and often not even the models of the built in stuff (furnace, HW heater, Frig, Stove, Oven) that you might have. As Dave said, they should have given you a blue zipper bag that has ninety percent of the documentation in it and the generic manual. Also as Dave said, the library on the tools tab is an excellent source for most of the manuals. Mike

emm4273610re

Those simple things your dealer should have told you about during your delivery walk through or at least used them as selling features when you looked at it. Or be there to help after you get home? Let me guess a mega dealer that doesn't remember your name ........:confused: