BH 3750FL New Owners

sikkemarn

Hello Everyone,

We are Carla and Jerry, new to this forum, very excited to be a part of the Heartland Family. We have our PDI on Thursday this week, a little nervous, but also excited, any advice would be greatly appreciated. Previous owners of a 2013 Crossroads Rushmore Washington Fiver, My DH saw the BH 3750FL and it was love at first sight. God Blessings to you all.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland family!! Be sure to join the Owners Club and participate in Rallies, visit the forum often and don't be afraid to participate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome and like Erika said, please join the Heartland Owners Club and come to a few rallies! I can assure you that you will have a great time and meet some great like minded folks.

Rod

'Lil Guy'

Congrats on our new rig and welcome to the Heartland family. Do join the HOC and don't be a stranger to the site. Hope to meet up with you guys down the road or at one of the rallies.
Later and have a great day.

AAdams

As far as the PDI's are concerned there are several checklist on the forum. If you use the search in the upper right you can find many of them. My advice is check all the appliances, look at the fit and finish. Also check the shocks, mine lost the bolts on the off door side. Heartland did replace them with a simple call and a picture. Check caulking too, we found a small section that needed some touch up, nothing real bad, but hey, have the dealer fix it in stead of you. The key here is to stay at the dealer overnight or at the minimum have it hooked up as if you were at a CG and check it all out BEFORE ACCEPTING ( by signing anything ). Then, have them fix EVERYTHING before signing ANYTHING.

Dealers want to close the deal, if you will not sign until any defects are found then you will be first to get it fixed. If you accept then you will more than likely be put off for a few weeks to get it fixed.

The bottom line is IT IS YOUR MONEY, MAKE THEM EARN IT!

alethaj

Welcome to Heartland Owners. ....we to have the 3750 FL......our biggest problem was with the fridge moving during travel.
I hope you enjoy your unit and will join us for a rally one day....

plshilo

Hey guys,
Welcome to the fourm....we are also new to the Heartland Family. We just purchased a new Big County 3560SS in Tampa, should be to us mid March and Really Looking Forward to it...Happy Travels with your BH.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations and Welcome to the Heartland family. Hope the PDI went well and you are on your way to many happy adventures. Check out the different rallies opportunities and come join in. Great way to meet fellow Heartlanders.

sikkemarn

Thanks everyone, we are so excited to meet some of y'all, PDI went super wonderful.

Last edited by a moderator:

sikkemarn

So we took her out for our first test trip run, more issues than I would like to have with a brand new unit. 1). Bad valve for connecting to city, didn't discover we could not connect to city water, until we flooded fresh water holding tank..used fresh water tank for remaining of trip. 2) water leaking from underside carriage near gray tanks. 3) Leak in bathroom around vanity, with audible dripping sound behind shower wall. 4) condensation build up on ceiling in master bedroom, area is very cold to touch. Concerned that we may have water damage and this is our trio, scheduling service call, any advice? Still like the unit but water/ leaks can be a deal breaker.