Bh3670rl

drphelps

Good morning folks. DW and I thought we were prospective Landmark owners until we walked into the 3670. IMMEDIALTY felt like home. Has ALL the features we have been looking for and frankly, just as sharp looking as the Landmark. Having said that just a few questions. Now doing some research on the net, I see (for the 2011 model year) there are 2 versions. The first (and one we prefer) has the computer desk extending above the fireplace giving you a large desk area and the bathroom has 2 door - one into the hallway and one into the bedroom. The second version eliminates the full desk area for the computer station and only has 1 bathroom entrance. I know manufacturers do midyear changes on design, but which is the "currrent" model and which one is no longer available?

Thanks in advance for responses.

Dave

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
The new version is the second one you mentioned with one bath entrance and the smaller desk area...if you prefer the older version, you might have to look around and find one on a dealer's lot...

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Good morning folks. DW and I thought we were prospective Landmark owners until we walked into the 3670. IMMEDIALTY felt like home. Has ALL the features we have been looking for and frankly, just as sharp looking as the Landmark.

We couldn't agree more. love our 3670. You can also contact Heartland and find out what inventory is available. Good luck.

aatauses

We have a 2010 bh 3670 and it has been just great. We do have the computer table and the two doors in the bathroom---I would suggest you cantact HL to search inventory as we both like these two features.
al

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
We love our 3670 and felt the same way the first time we sat down in one. I don't care for the new design, especially in the living room, so I understand where you are coming from. Hopefully you can find the floor plan version you are looking for so you can come out and play with the rest of us in Oregon. It would be great if you could have it by Sept. so you could come to the Oregon campout at Casey's in Westfir.

Good Luck!
Kristy

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
We have the 2010 3670rl and ordered it from the factory with only 1 door in the bathroom. If you do this, have them move the wall switch from the wall by the lavatory to the wall by the door, or you will have to take down one sheet of paneling and move it.

boatdoc

If you like the old style, which most of us old style owners do, the outfit in Grants Pass has one left for a good price. Our freinds just got one from them a month back when they had two left. Just like Kristy, the wife and I think the old style is much more useable. We think Heartland shot them selves in the foot with the small desk and way overboard "mega" shower.

drphelps

Thanks for all the input folks. Working like a dog to have the unit by Sept. I have found 4 units in Oregon so the supply is there - just need to get my stuff together.

Dave

lcdrdean

I'm sure for the right price you could talk one of us out of our 2010 3670's so we could upgrade to a Landmark!

Speedy

We think Heartland shot them selves in the foot with the small desk and way overboard "mega" shower.
That may be true but the mega shower is the biggest reason we are considering a Heartland coach. All the other Heartland floorplans just are too cramped throughout the coach IMO.