Big Country (2) Sightings

PacMan4x4

Howdy folks....

Wanted to throw a couple of sightings ya'lls way.....today, I saw two Big Country's on my way from Shreveport to OK City. The first one was headin' east bound on I-20 and I passed it going west bound on the bridge crossing the Red River in Shreveport. The second one was headin' east bound on I-30 between Texarkana and New Boston, TX.....again, I was headin' west bound. I threw a couple of waves out, but don't know if I was seen. Anyway....these are my first spottings with my own BH in tow :)

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Howdy folks....

Wanted to throw a couple of sightings ya'lls way.....today, I saw two Big Country's on my way from Shreveport to OK City. The first one was headin' east bound on I-20 and I passed it going west bound on the bridge crossing the Red River in Shreveport. The second one was headin' east bound on I-30 between Texarkana and New Boston, TX.....again, I was headin' west bound. I threw a couple of waves out, but don't know if I was seen. Anyway....these are my first spottings with my own BH in tow :)

I've had two Sundances in my park since the spring. One was a member of this board, they moved to another part of the state and I occasionally get email from them. Nice people, I miss them.

The other was a guy that traveled for work. He had a nice Sundance, it was clean..and couldn't have been that old. I think I saw him 5 times the entire time he was here. He came and left in the dark. Saturday morning, I let the dogs out...and he had moved on.

There have been several other Heartland owners through here from April to today. Most pretty much kept to themselves..although, a couple did come over and want to talk trailer. These people were only here a few days.

sharmulst

Casa Grande, AZ

We arrived at Desert Shadows here in Casa Grande yesterday 2/23, will be here 2 weeks. On our walk around the park there are 4 Bighorns and 2 Sundance. Haven't had a chance to talk to any of them yet.