Big Country in the news!

porthole

Retired
Watching my local news here in New Jersey and the Indiana highway pile up came up.
Newer Big Country with silver pickup stuck in the traffic from the big pileup today.
Hope you made it through unscathed.

Last edited:

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Re: Big Country on the news

Ah Big Country! I posted in another thread it was s Bighorn. When I tried to expand the view clarity was so bad I couldn't read the nose but I figured it was a HL product. In one picture it shows the rear cap, corner was smashed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

porthole

Retired

Moderators - since I can't fix my incorrect thread title ................................

Last edited by a moderator:

szewczyk_john

I hope everyone is safe. I once got caught in a major traffic jam due to an accident while returning from a NASCAR race. Traffic was at a stand still for long periods of time with people turning off their engines and what not. Enough time that we went back to the kitchen and made sandwiches. Had one lady offer us 10 bucks to use the bathroom after we were done eating. That's one way to reduce the cost of RV'ing. With those pileups and jack knifed rigs, I assume that the Big Country will be in the same spot for some time.