Big Horn 3760EL on order

SR-71

We ordered a Big Horn 3760EL last Friday from Bailey's RV in Lufkin Texas. Now the long wait. We made a few changes and got a few options and did not get one that most people would get. That was the bedroom TV. We have only watched our current trailer's bedroom TV less than 50 hours in the 9 1/2 years we have had this trailer. Plus, why pay $750 for a TV that you can buy for less than $300 and install yourself. We think that this Big Horn has the best floorplan for us and that's what it is all about. So now we wait for 8-10 weeks.

kowAlski631

We opted to not get a bedroom TV either AND we have one TV in our S&B also. Never saw the need for more than one - except when our kids were teens and they had their own TV's on their rooms.

SNOKING

Hope you got the residential refer! We are not that impressed with our Norcold/nevercold! Chris

Mburtsvt

Congratulations! You picked a great one.

I’m glad to see you order it - it’s the only way to go, (I know dealers will hate that statement- It’s a sell what you got on the lot world).

When we ordered our Landmark I was a little taken back by the price on the sell sheet on some of the options - but then I did the math. At the end of the day all of the options were 34% OFF! That was the overall negotiated percent off on my RV purchase.

The moral of the story - ignore the MSRP on the sell sheet - its the overall percent off the sell price that you will pay on that option. This begins to make $5000.00 installed generator look a lot better at $3500.

Nuclearcowboy

We ordered a Big Horn 3760EL last Friday from Bailey's RV in Lufkin Texas. Now the long wait. We made a few changes and got a few options and did not get one that most people would get. That was the bedroom TV. We have only watched our current trailer's bedroom TV less than 50 hours in the 9 1/2 years we have had this trailer. Plus, why pay $750 for a TV that you can buy for less than $300 and install yourself. We think that this Big Horn has the best floorplan for us and that's what it is all about. So now we wait for 8-10 weeks.

Congrats on your new order! We too are waiting on our new 3970RD - traded our 3270RS in August and we are temporarily RV'less for now. Ordered August 12th and they told us today that it will come off of the line Friday, Sept 16th, then go to paint for 10 days (we ordered full body paint) followed by PCI. Hoping the dealer gets it by the 30th, since they take another 3 days to shake everything down. So we are looking at about 7 weeks as well - a long wait.

We also opted out of the bedroom TV - got an awesome Samsung Smart TV at Best Buy for $229 on sale and will save $500. Was a no- brainier decision.

RenoJim

You'll love it, best floorplan ever. We've had our 3760EL for about 90-days and absolutely love it. So very excited to start full-timing in March, only 5-months to go!