BigHorn 3400-RL - Under Bed Storage boxes

SmokeyBare

If your under bed space is different than ours... you may consider using wire baskets as a solution for more storage. I believe I read where another did this with good success.

No cursing me... as you tackle this bend over and hunker down project !! I'm sure you will gain lots of points from your Bride... :)

Marv

navyAZ1

Well Marv I got it done and Miss Ann is thrilled! Ours is one of those where all of the slide mechanism is off to the right side and I couldn't find any wire baskets that would fit the opening that well being down here in the SW corner of GA. So I went to Home Depot and bought 4 4'x12" coated wire shelves cut them to the length I needed used plastic wire ties and put it all together to make a long wire basket. It worked really well. I would have included photos but posting those things confuses me? Y'all will just have to wait until the rally in June to see it.

SmokeyBare

Fantastic ! Great job...

Nice to have a few out of the way places to store extra bedding and clothes. '

I'll look forward to getting together at the Rally... will be nice to see how you two have done on your New Adventures... More stories to share... :)

Marv