Bighorn clock

rick_debbie_gallant

What for..... the fish can't tell time...

Well if you don't catch many fish whenever you go fishing maybe it's because you don't have a clock to use when you get
ready to go fishing. Without a clock, you won't be
early enough, like a bird to get the worm. If you aren't early like the bird and get the worm you won't get the fish! Get it??

2010augusta

I second that Rick. I have camped over night to get up before dawn, to wheel up the side of a mountain, to get to a 10,000' + elevation lake and fish before the wind comes up in the late morning, but I caught 12 fish in about an hour and a half. love that lake.
Grizzly-001.jpg

Grizzly-002.jpg

jimtoo

Hi Alan, Beautiful lake... that is not Trappers Lake in North western Colo is it??? I don't think so but just asking...
Jim M

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Well if you don't catch many fish whenever you go fishing maybe it's because you don't have a clock to use when you get
ready to go fishing. Without a clock, you won't be
early enough, like a bird to get the worm. If you aren't early like the bird and get the worm you won't get the fish! Get it??

Abalone! Here's proof that fish can't tell time. Look closely at the watch and you'll see this dummy (the fish, not me) thought it was getting near lunch time....but not for him :eek:

rick_debbie_gallant

Abalone! Here's proof that fish can't tell time. Look closely at the watch and you'll see this dummy (the fish, not me) thought it was getting near lunch time....but not for him :eek:

I am looking at the watch and the only thing that I see is your watch is running very, very fast!!! Or for some reason you set your watch later than what it really is by 5 hours. Or you are in California and forgot to change your clock to California time zone and it is really 6:30AM!!!