Bighorn - Satellite wiring diagram

I cannot get satellite to work, it is a tripod . I know cables are good as we ran direct to receiver and it works, first day with 3760el, in the bedroom there is only one coax hookup that the over the air system is utilizing. There is a HDMI plug next to it but not sure what that would be used for. Living room even more puzzling, can you explain or send instructions. Thanks

jimtoo

Re: ATF: Bighorn - Satellite wiring diagram

Hi Djpfister0827,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I am sure some of our other members will jump in with some info for you soon. They may need a little more info from you, but they will get it working for you most likely.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

I am moving the thread to the satellite area also. You will get info from folks that actually use it.

danemayer

Take a look at our Landmark 365 User Guide, starting on page 45. Your setup may be similar. In the bedroom, probably in the closet, there's a wall plate with 2 coax connectors. One is for satellite coming from the UDC. The jumper to the TV has to be moved to that connector is using satellite in the bedroom.

carl.swoyer

I just fixed my 771 code communication failure to satellite.i shot all my external cables and one coax cable was bad . replaced with a new one and up and running.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk