Black Tank Level Sensors

SilverRhino

My holding tank sensors have never been accurate in our BC from the day we bought it. I have to replace the black tank valve and while I have the belly open I was thinking about replacing the sensors with [h=3]Horst Mircacle Probes[/h]

Has anyone tried these? How have they worked for you? Decided this would be an economical and simple fix to improve a worthless system.

Thanks for any experiences or information!

OH ....... I realize there are outside the tank systems, but I am not interested in those!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We have a set for the black but have not installed yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Razorbackfan

USN Chief
Thanks for the link as I might pick up a set as well. While my greys seem to work ok my black is reading full all the time.

Occo

I have read a lot about the accuracy problems with tank probes. It sounds to me that the Horst probe sensors are the only thing that works well. WHY do the manufactures keep putting the same junk, that always fails, into new coaches?? You would think they would try to correct these kind of problems. But, we consumers keep buying them. :confused:

jerryjay11

I have installed these or a similar brand in a "Class B" I once owned and still had reading problems. The shield suppose to prevent them from being fowling up. They worked at first but then after several trips I was back to looking down the toilet bowl to check my black tank status.