Black Tank Won't Drain Properly

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Jerryjay, I take responsibility to take the trash out. Only paper in the bag. If you ever have the problem, you will gladly take out the trash!! Believe me. Experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WOW I'm blown away by this one.... And I haul Sh#] for a living.
I'd sell the RV before l did anything like this. That is what it's designed for. I've been RV-ing 40years and have never had an issue.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SLO

WOW I'm blown away by this one.... And I haul Sh#] for a living.
I'd sell the RV before l did anything like this. That is what it's designed for. I've been RV-ing 40years and have never had an issue.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

In the early days of the 1.6 gpf toilets (around 1993 plus), I had a lot of customers who wouldn’t flush their toilet paper. Just bag it up. It’s not as uncommon as one might think. As a kid we had to do that on a farm near Bakersfield.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I went out to the storage yard today to let a little fresh air into the 130+ heat inside the closed up Prowler and hooked up the battery as I'll be bringing it up to the house tomorrow for a trip next Monday.

The water in the toilet bowl had dried out so I poured some water in the toilet bowl and pressed the pedal...and no odor whatsoever.

Did that a couple of times then poured about five inches deep of water back into the bowl.

Been sitting out there in the Arizona heat for five weeks!

BLR

In the early days of the 1.6 gpf toilets (around 1993 plus), I had a lot of customers who wouldn’t flush their toilet paper. Just bag it up. It’s not as uncommon as one might think. As a kid we had to do that on a farm near Bakersfield.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
We had a 85 Pace Arrow and never had a problem flushing the tank got rid of it in 2000.. Maybe it was just TT that had a problem

Sent from BLR Logistics