Blowmax owners group

Tallyrver

I am a new member of the Blowmax club. I was looking for the special group but couldn't find it. Being there are so many of us in the club now ,can we get our own group?

Wayne

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 228

ILH

It's been a tough week for blowouts. About the only winner is Goodyear! Good to see your rig doesn't appear to have any damage.

Not sure Heartland would welcome a formal "blowmax" group! :p

Grey Ghost

I'm also part of the BlowMax tire Club, but I went with Michelin LT tires and have experienced NO problems since changing. I know LT tires (Michelin) are a bit more expensive, but the peace of mind is worth the expense. I hate sitting on the super slab with a blow out while others pass by doing 80 mph and don't even bother to pull over a bit and give you some room to work and as for me it is always about 120 degrees in the shade also! Anyhow, vote is for a good LT tire and also a TST tire monitoring system helps!! Enjoy and be safe out there. :cool:

ILH

When I had my blowout this past week, my brother (who also has a 5ver) was teasing me for having spent the money on the pressure monitoring system. However, no tpms will catch an instant blowout. It will however, catch the leaks between trailer rest stops. I definitely have peace of mind knowing what my tires are doing.

Speaking of safety at roadside, I just about hit a woman yesterday on the highway near Syracuse. She pulled off the highway onto the shoulder and jumped out of the cab of her pickup without looking. I was blocked from moving over to give her space. I think I aged her a few years.

rxbristol

I am a new member of the Blowmax club. I was looking for the special group but couldn't find it. Being there are so many of us in the club now ,can we get our own group?

Wayne

How 'bout instead of "Blowmax Owners Group", change the group name to "Blowmax Support Group". :)

Jim.Allison

LOL, but seriously, I have noticed a new member check in with a ST Tire (Mostly Blowmax) blowout about every 3 days for the last 60 days. That is just members of this forum. Yes, support group, lol

How 'bout instead of "Blowmax Owners Group", change the group name to "Blowmax Support Group". :)

Last edited:

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Is this support group a 4, 5, 6, or 7 step program (5 & 7 steps is including the spare tires, of course) :confused:

porthole

Retired
No blowout, but I have a goose egg tire with a belt shift sitting in my basement.

Duane
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
X2 not a blowout... but a bulge and ultimately a hexagon-shaped tire upon removal, plus irregular wear on two others deemed defects by TBC. 5-step recovery!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scottyb

Can you be a member if you yanked em off before anything happened? Or is the group only for those who suffered? :cool:

Grey Ghost

Yes, you can be a member if you removed them prior to them causing lots of damage. We will you call the informed smart club member. The rest of us will the senior experienced club member that have actual real life horror stories to tell all the others about! How is that??:cool:

pegmikef

Now I guess we are gonna need some kind of badge or tag that we can wear at rallies so we can easily be identified either for sympathy from others for being a member or ridicule from others for putting up with blow maxs to start with. Informed smart club members would automatically be excluded from the ridicule.

Kbvols

Now I guess we are gonna need some kind of badge or tag that we can wear at rallies so we can easily be identified either for sympathy from others for being a member or ridicule from others for putting up with blow maxs to start with. Informed smart club members would automatically be excluded from the ridicule.
Perhaps something like this? Lol...
218jsqOXR-L._SY400_.jpg

ILH

We could place hash marks beside our owners' plaques to denote the number of blowouts. :rolleyes: