Blue Beacon/Jubitz Truck Wash

jskeele

Curious as to whether anyone has used Blue Beacon or other truck wash businesses to get their 5th wheel washed. What was your experience and would you recommend or not?
Thanks
Jonathan

danemayer

Hi jskeele,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

We've used Blue Beacon a few times. The only thing I didn't like was that at some locations, you have to enter the line and commit, before knowing how many others are in front of you.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We have used Blue Beacon and been very happy with the results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

I've used Blue Beacon many times as have many of my friends. "Usually" a good job and trouble free. I'd use them in the future.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We use the Blue Beacon washes when we can. I specify low pressure and no chemicals be used with the Rain-X rinse and the trailer comes out sparkling like it was waxed.

porthole

Retired
We use it when we can. When we lived in New Jersey we always used it when our route home was from the south.
Specify no wheel chemicals or other chems for the wash. We also used the RainX rinse. It may not always be perfect but it sure is better then coming home and spending another 6 hours cleaning the rig.

I always remove the truck and trailer hub caps so they can get the wheels good.

What do most of you do about keeping water out of the fridge vents??
Do you try to cover them or just tell them not to spray that area?

Clodmiran

How often do you get your trucks washed? I do that at least once a month, and I’ve been thing whether I do that too often and that it might not be good for the truck. What do you think? Most of the time, I go to https://sparklewash.com/eastwisconsin/ because it’s the closest one to the place where I take my loads from, and I’ve been happy with the results because they use all the necessary equipment. Sometimes I do the cleaning myself too, but it takes a lot of time, and usually, I don’t have it. It is also a good strategy to get the truck cleaned during my 30 minutes break.

Last edited: