Bonnaroo Bound

yrusohi

Off to Manchester, TN for Bonnaroo Music Festival. Will be first dry camp experience with the Cyclone. Can't wait, should be fun. Anyone else going??

GypsyBill

and Jennifer
Wish we were.. but, alas, already used up my spring/early summer vacation time... I see you are in Long Beach, MS. My daughter/son-in-law/grandkids lived there up until about 8 months ago... they moved north (Perkinston, MS, area) after Katrina convinced them they wanted to be on higher ground... son-in-law is a Seabee stationed in Gulfport.

yrusohi

Very Cool! I actually work at the Seabee base (Assistant Chief for the Fire Dept). We have been here since '93. I was at Keesler until May of this year. Well, the Bonnaroo trip did not get off to a good start. I am actually writing this from Hattiesburg in a hotel--uggggg. The F-450 decided to throw a "check engine" and loose power. Pulled into the dealer, dropped the rig at 1130 am and was there until 530 (closing time). They are stumped----thought it was fixed, tech went for test drive, came back on tow truck:( Sooooooooo--they think it is an EGR sensor or something and hope to be on the road by lunch tomorrow. Hopefully that will happen..

GypsyBill

and Jennifer
Bummer, well I hope by the time you read this you are in Manchester, TN, groovin' to the music... Hate to hear that about the truck as the F450 is the one I have my sites set on next year when I retire to pull my new Landmark... well maybe by 2010 (the year model I hope to be ordering) or late 2009 if I buy off the lot (if any can be found by then) more of the "bugs" will be worked out of the 6.4L... I am driving a pre-emissions '03 Dodge CTD now and love it, but it is a 2500 and while I know it will haul a Pinehurst, I really want a lot more "margin for error/comfort" than an overloaded 3/4 ton will give me...

Anyway, good luck, and maybe we can hook up for coffee the next time we are over in your neck of the woods...