Build sheets?

ihsolutions

It's been a long time since I've posted on here, just been enjoying our 2011 Bighorn and all the quirks of aging (kinda like myself). Anyway, I have yet another referral to the heartland brand and when I came on here to help a friend, I was not able to find the MSRP build sheets for each brand. Are those still available, and if so, where? Specifically, the lightweight travel trailer line.

Thanks!

jbeletti

It's been a long time since I've posted on here, just been enjoying our 2011 Bighorn and all the quirks of aging (kinda like myself). Anyway, I have yet another referral to the heartland brand and when I came on here to help a friend, I was not able to find the MSRP build sheets for each brand. Are those still available, and if so, where? Specifically, the lightweight travel trailer line.

Thanks!

Hi Jeff and welcome back! If you can be more specific as to the lightweight brands your friend may be interested in, I can check with the brand GMs for those brands on getting the MSRPs.

jbeletti

Jeff - I have received and posted MSRPs in PDF format for North Trail and Wilderness in the Prospective Owners sub-forums of their respective brand forums.

Working on getting the other trailer MSRPs from other brand GMs.

ViaTheOC

Jeff - I have received and posted MSRPs in PDF format for North Trail and Wilderness in the Prospective Owners sub-forums of their respective brand forums.

Hi Jim,

I'd be interested in seeing an MSRP sheet for the Mallard line if you can find it.

Thanks, Bill

jbeletti

Hi Jim,

I'd be interested in seeing an MSRP sheet for the Mallard line if you can find it.

Thanks, Bill

Bill - since Mallard is a private label brand we build just for Camping World, we don't set or have an MSRP for it. Sorry about that.

stimpity1

Do you have the MSRP's available for the Trail Runners? I just bought a gently used 2014 27FQBS.