Busted Fresh water tank

Aaron1201

Hello all!

Just recently bought a 2018 BH175, first step up from tent camping. Unfortunately when we bought it we obviously didnt inspect it good enough and later on found about a 3 inch crack and other areas where it was spider cracking but hasnt busted through yet, but decided it would be best to replace the whole tank to prevent issues down the road.
I was curious where i could find a replacement water tank? Ive tried looking one up but couldnt find specific ones.

TIA!!

jerryjay11

I'd begin with Heartland. Get a part number if possible. Research that part number. Or do a Google search for an RV freshwater tank. I did a quick search and found many tanks. Just need to look for your gallon compacity and check dimensions.

david-steph2018

Hello all!

Just recently bought a 2018 BH175, first step up from tent camping. Unfortunately when we bought it we obviously didnt inspect it good enough and later on found about a 3 inch crack and other areas where it was spider cracking but hasnt busted through yet, but decided it would be best to replace the whole tank to prevent issues down the road.
I was curious where i could find a replacement water tank? Ive tried looking one up but couldnt find specific ones.

TIA!!
Once you find the part # from Heartland, call Bontrager's in White Pigeon, Mi. This is a RV surplus shop that has numerous parts for all RV's.
If not them, try Johnson's RV Surplus in White Pigeon, Mi.

2019_V22

Since the tank is coming out anyway, I would remove it and inspect for the makers embossed markings on the tank it's self. It's not un-common for info to be embossed, or a decal on the tank.