busted2341 (Frank) gets a new light switch

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
I think one day a weekend at Rallies we should have a "MOD" day where there is a list of owners that want small MODS done and where the experienced owners help do such a thing, "BRILLIANT, I say.":cool:

Great idea!!

Saturday 1-3 during the NE region rally is a "DIY Show and Tell". Bring your tools.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
He'll be next to me in Quanah, guess I need to find a project I need done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am right there with you! I would like to have at least one light done like is shown here plus figure a way to run a switch down in the basement so I can turn the awning light on and off at the panel and outside. Next is figuring out how to get the water pump switch to work in the panel and another switch in the bathroom.

jbeletti

I am right there with you! I would like to have at least one light done like is shown here plus figure a way to run a switch down in the basement so I can turn the awning light on and off at the panel and outside. Next is figuring out how to get the water pump switch to work in the panel and another switch in the bathroom.

Mike - my time in Quanah will be real short but I'd love to give you a "plan" on what you'll need and how to do your project.