Busy or not???

uncledon

Her chauffeur
So I'm doing some planning for later this year when the DW and I will be roaming around the south when the cold weather sets in up here in MI. Our duaghter and husband, along with our 6 yr. old grand daughter want to come find us over the Christmas holidays for a couple weeks. The question is: How busy are full service campgrounds going to be during this time? We would just as soon camp in public CG's as long as they have at least 30A and water. Sewer would be great, but not a deal breaker. We like to enjoy the out-of-doors more than doing the indoors stuff.

My thinking is that if we are going to escape the cold, then we might as well shoot for REALLY nice temps. like southern FL. I think that would be more fun for the kids too. We were thinking FL only because they will be driving not flying, so distance does matter some.

Anybody care to throw out some thoughts on destinations/CG's? Thx.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Have you given any thought to SC? We have been here since the beginning of December and the coldest it got was 28 degrees and only for 2 nights. I would say the average temp has been around 60. We are on St Helena Island and the park we are at is in the woods and there are always sites available.

uncledon

Her chauffeur
Have you given any thought to SC? We have been here since the beginning of December and the coldest it got was 28 degrees and only for 2 nights. I would say the average temp has been around 60. We are on St Helena Island and the park we are at is in the woods and there are always sites available.
What's the name of the park SS? Thx.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk