Camp with us in the Dallas area

mtran868

My wife and I have a 3 yr old son. He loves camping and playing with other kids. If you're a family with young kids and want to meet up for a camping excursion near the DFW area, let me know and we can plan something.

Even if you don't have kids but would like to meet up, let us know.

I have started a group that goes camping on a monthly basis so let me know if you're interested in joining us.

Last edited:

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Re: Dallas area RV Club

Cool! We don't have kids, but it's good to see someone actively getting together in the area. What kind of rig do you have?

mtran868

I guess I should have worded it differently. We're looking for anyone to camp with. Having kids would be a plus. We have a 2011 MPG.

jayc

Legendary Member

Although it's a bit of a drive from the Dallas area, we're having our spring rally in Spring TX on April 20-22nd. We'd love to have you come down for it.

TXBobcat

Fulltime

Hi mtran868..
We use to live in Rowlett but had to move when they put the George Bush Turnpike through our property in 2007. We have been full timing since them. We are retired, our daughter and grandkids live in McKinney TX. We stay in that area every November, December and all or part of January. After that we hit the road.

When we get back in November give us a call and maybe we will get to meet you. We probably won't be camping because we will be set up for the winter but would love to meet you.

BTW where in the DFW area do you live. I use to work for TXU in Dallas then in Fort Worth.

BC