Camper is winterized but...

f250dieseldad

When we returned home from the Thanksgiving Campout I wanted to winterize the unit. I turned the water heater bypass valve and then turned the winterizing valve and snap the stem broke. I took the basement wall down and just used the suction line from the pump to winterize the camper. My problem is I don't want to put in a plastic replacement valve. I beleive that our 3055 Bighorn had brass valves. Does anyone know where I can get them?

John

danemayer

Hi John. The first place to try would be the Heartland Parts Dep't. Call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 and ask for parts. Have your Vin # ready. If you join the Owners Club, as a benefit, there's a 10% discount on parts purchases.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Hi John. The first place to try would be the Heartland Parts Dep't. Call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 and ask for parts. Have your Vin # ready. If you join the Owners Club, as a benefit, there's a 10% discount on parts purchases.

Sorry Dan, had to chuckle at this. Think you missed the part about John being the NE Regional Owners Club Director...:eek:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
th
That's funny Gus!

aatauses

I have not seen any metal, but HL did sent me another one after I called--again great customer service.
al

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Ahh, now it all comes together. The units dont want to be winterized and put away either so they go down with a fight. John maybe the hose we found last week is now a replacement for the broken part, yep thats it, replacement parts already installed.:confused: