Camping World

jfrench

jgallego I am sorry but I have not got an email from you. I am still here and have no plans to go any where at this time. I was offered to go to another store but CW has been my home for 5 years and it’s just hard for me to leave that. Please if you need me call me on my cell phone 830.743.2324 as for what’s going on I really can’t say but I can tell you this for a fact. No matter if we do or do not carry heartland I know that both CW and Heartland will take care of the people that buy from them. I also can say no matter what, if Heartland stays on the path they are on I will always be a heartland fan. So Jim don’t get mad at me for saying this but I do have a good hand full of 2009 left that me and heartland are trying to blow out and Heartland and CW will take care of you even if it does come down to us not carrying the line any more. LOL Again let me state even if CW does not carry the line it does NOT reflex anything negative on heartland because they DO build one of the best RVs on the market today. Just when your as big as CW there always more that goes into it.

Always a Heartland fan
Joe French

jgallego

Joe, Thanks for the response. I did talk to one of your sales people at Camping World a few days ago and they told me my warranty would still be honored at your location. He told me you were off that day.

Thanks,

Jaime

jbeletti

Hey all,

On Friday, I received word from Heartland Corporate that we reactivated warranty work accounts at all Camping World locations. It may take a few days for the word to get out to all CW locations. Before you take your coach to a CW location for warranty work, phone our Dealer Services department at 877-262-8032 for assistance.

Thanks,

Jim

Last edited:

Hart

We will also authorize any Camping World store to do warranty work.

Jim, does this include warranty work on a Sundance purchased from a dealership other than CW?? Curious because our CW dealership is no longer selling Heartlands. We may trade our NT for a Sundance at non CW location.

fhollan

Here's What I Was Told!

I was at Camping World-Greenwood, IN this morning to get the rubber seals for my living room slide out. I asked the service manager about the issue concerning Heartland. It seems Thor Industries is trying to get Camping World to sell all of their products, but they want all Heartland products out of the picture. Most Heartland products are gone from the lot.

I was also told right now they cannot order any parts from Heartland, or can do any warranty work. Extended warranties they can handle. He stated that right now there is a contract on the table from Heartland.

Maybe Jim B. can shed the latest on this issue.

Hart

Our CW has led us to believe that Heartlands are gone due to Keystone RV. Local CW is loaded with Keystone models. :(

And yes, just checked & learned that Keystone is under Thor Industries!!

Delaine and Lindy

Disagreement???

I have read someplace that Heartland and Keystone had a disagreement for some reason? And yes Thor owns many RV manufactors, and has loaned CW lots of money. Strange things are happening all over hope things get better. GBY.....

westxsrt10

Perfict Senior Member
jgallego I am sorry but I have not got an email from you. I am still here and have no plans to go any where at this time. I was offered to go to another store but CW has been my home for 5 years and it’s just hard for me to leave that. Please if you need me call me on my cell phone 830.743.2324 as for what’s going on I really can’t say but I can tell you this for a fact. No matter if we do or do not carry heartland I know that both CW and Heartland will take care of the people that buy from them. I also can say no matter what, if Heartland stays on the path they are on I will always be a heartland fan. So Jim don’t get mad at me for saying this but I do have a good hand full of 2009 left that me and heartland are trying to blow out and Heartland and CW will take care of you even if it does come down to us not carrying the line any more. LOL Again let me state even if CW does not carry the line it does NOT reflex anything negative on heartland because they DO build one of the best RVs on the market today. Just when your as big as CW there always more that goes into it.

Always a Heartland fan
Joe French

"No matter if we do or do not carry heartland I know that both CW and Heartland will take care of the people that buy from them"

That statement is so true! We did not buy our unit from them. We pulled in to CW Albq. with busted external plumbing (20" tall rock turned in to me). Waited and waited and they decided to brush us off. I asked to buy the parts and fix it my self,was directed to a parts isle that didnt have the parts i needed. Parts saleman said sorry thats all we have. CW in Katy may be differiant but CW is on my boycott list for life.

jbeletti

Jim, does this include warranty work on a Sundance purchased from a dealership other than CW?? Curious because our CW dealership is no longer selling Heartlands. We may trade our NT for a Sundance at non CW location.

Hart, whether any dealership will work on any unit is up to them. CW is once again "able" to do warranty work on HL units. Please contact our customer service department in advance to be certain where you want to go is good to go.

Jim