Cappuccino Bighorn

2togo

Does anyone have a full body paint, Cappuccino color, Bighorn near Upland, CA that we could see? We are considering ordering one but would like to see one first and are having trouble locating one at a dealer. We can be reached at 909-238-9279. Thanks!!

Aandaar

We do but we are in Oceanside. Can also send pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chuck, Victoria, and Miss Callie

2togo

We are open to going out there if that works for you. Are you by chance available today or tomorrow or is it parked somewhere where we can just drive by and see it if you don't want to be bothered? We really appreciate the reply as we would really like to see one in person and are suppose to be placing the order this week for sure. I can be reached at 909-238-9279 if you would like to call or text. Thanks!

2togo

We are going to see the one in Oceanside tomorrow and we will make our final decision then but we are strongly leaning that way! As for the chairs, thanks for the tip but we have plenty of chairs already. Thanks to all of you for responding. We appreciate it!!!

Aandaar

Nice meeting you all today. Whatever you decide it will be a great unit and bring you many years if adventures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chuck, Victoria, and Miss Callie