Chertsey Surrey UK

Reyllock

Sitting in my old (2002) Fleetwood Prowler 270FQS
(Just outside London UK) waiting on my 2011 BH3585RL arriving in Liverpool Dec 15. then 9 days later off to Egypt for 2 weeks!

Loving Life :)

And no sightings of a Heartland anywhere here.....YET :cool:

shovelguy

Wow, we have been to the UK twice and I never saw a caravan big enough to really qualify as an RV. Cannot begin to imagine where you would take the BH or even how your tow vehicle would fit on any of the roads. More power to you. Love to think of the product moving beyond our North American shores.

Reyllock

Your right about the Euro caravans, and it amazes me to find that people manage to live in them! On my last site, there was a couple full timing in a VW Camper, now that is tight!!

There are some narrow and twisty roads over here, but actually it's not that bad, I regularly take large rigs in and around the centre of London, and as long as you don't stray off the main routes, it's okay. And most car drivers tend to give you a bit of space ;)

I haven't had the experience of driving on your roads, but know even the minor ones are bigger than main ours, but I suppose it's all down to what your used to