Chevy Duramax Info. Needed

ct0218

Even though mine is now 5 years and 120K miles old I just can't bring myself to trade it in. I have had absolutely no problems, and even though mine is the first of four Duramax generations I have plenty of power to tow my Landmark. You really can't go wrong with one of these-just do the required maintenance.

snuffy

I am on my second Duramax and I love em, only advice I can give you is what I was told to keep your fuel filter changed as directed and use only GM fuel filters. Don't know why but for some reason the after market brands for the Duramax seem to clog. I have done this and have had no problems at all. I really love my 07 over the 04 I have more power and Oh Boy I am in love with the 6 spd Allison with the manual shift mode. Good Luck with yours.:D
I must admit jealousy over having a new one but I just made the last payment on the present one and it feels great.

DaleR

I love mine, I keep it in the garage, don't want it to get dirty. Will not fit straight in, lucky I have a three car garage so I can angle it in. Enjoy yours!!!

Packer

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
Don (Goldenwingers) -

I notice you have a toolbox in the back of your TV. I have yet to have my hitch installed and p/u my Cyclone. Questions:
How far back from the cab does your box extend?
How high above your truck does the box sit?
How much clearance does the Landmark have when turning sharp enough to have it over your box?

I have a rather large 'gang-box' (Greenlee brand, similar to JobBox) type tool box which sits about 8.5" above my truck and 31.5" back from my cab - was sure hoping to keep it installed, since I am still working FT and utilize my Chevy daily on my job. I may have to relocate my toolbox to my garage in my Cyclone.

Thanks!

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
HT, the problem you would have is the height of the tool box. You would not be able to make any tight turns. You are about 2"-3" too high on the box. Might take out the bottom of the coach.:eek: Bob