Clear shower doors

dennych1

I have a 2015 Big Horn 3160 which has the 3door clear shower doors. Was wondering if anybody replaced doors with frosted glass and where you got them from.

thanks
Dennis

osims

bsims
We also have a 2015 Bighorn 3160 but our shower doors are frosted, could have been a line change. You may be able to purchase frosted doors from Heartland parts dept.

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
We put up a shower curtain. It was to keep water spots off the glass but also gives privacy.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Shower curtain here too. Not that we use it when showering as it is just DW and myself. It anyone else is there we would just close the door. The shower curtain just helps block the heat and covers up the water spots on the glass.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Ours in not frosted, but has a wavy pattern in the glass on the outside that gives it a blurry view from the outside (although I agree about just closing the doors).

The glass is smooth on the inside of the shower (our old Trail Runner had the same shower in it), and we have a squeegee that we keep in the shower to wipe down the walls and glass when done showering.

This seems to work good at keeping the glass clean.

Gary521

Go to any glass shop. They can either help you or direct you to where you can get replacement panels. Some shops specialize in shower glass.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Well, DW and I have seen each other naked a few times over the years, At my age I don't care anymore. If you don't want to look/see...close your eyes, go in the other room or outside. I also hope that as I get even older...that someday I don't forget to put on clothes and go outside. YUK