CLOSED: RV SnapPad October 'Group Buy' Promotion

RV_SnapPad_Support

Re: RV SnapPad October 'Group Buy' Promotion

This is more exciting than an eBay auction!... Thanx, SnapPads

This is fun!

The suspense is killing me though, 1 spot left to end the promotion and get everyone their discount codes.

Who's going to be the one?!

RV_SnapPad_Support

Re: RV SnapPad October 'Group Buy' Promotion - Contest completed.

Alright Jerrod! With Jerrod's latest entry we've reach our 20 member target in record time!

The contest is now closed.

I'll be generating everyones unique, one time use, 15% off discount codes and emailing or private messaging them out this afternoon.
Your code is good for any pack size and can be applied to any quantity, so if you have a friend you can order 2 sets under your discount and both get 15% off.
(Don't tell my boss I told you that!)

Everyone will have until Saturday Oct 23rd at midnight to purchase, your discount code will expire then.
On Sunday October 24th we'll draw a random winner from the members that have purchased and issue them a full refund in essence giving them a 100% discount.

This has been a lot of fun, thank you to all the Heartland members. As usual it's been a pleasure to to work with you all.

Stand by for your discount codes....

1. Dan Flucke -'Sarge'
2. Dave & Pat - 'shelsay'
3. 'rmeyer'
4. Tom & Sharon - '2ofus'
5. Chuck & Reggie Dvorak - 'chasdvorak'
6. Steve - 'sjandbj'
7. Dana - 'mayflower'
8. Thoms Peterson - 'TBD'
9. Lance & Barb Rowland -'LBR/BLR'
10. Anita & Wayne Cooper - 'GETnBYE'
11. Janet - 'RottsNScotts'
12. George - 'Chippendale'
13. Edward - 'ed47'
14. Dave K -'Bones'
15. Len - 'Roadjunkie'
16. Brent - 'Brenmar'
17. Ann & Rick Haddock - 'MrsFish'
18. Carl - 'cds1'
19. Dave - 'dlw930'
20. Lydell Wall

RV_SnapPad_Support

Okay, all discount codes have been distributed.

If you didn't receive yours, have any issues or questions feel free to contact me directly.

My name is Devon Wilson and I'm the VP of Operations at Origen RV Accessories Ltd. (makers of RV SnapPad)
It's easiest to contact me on here or at my email: devon@rvsnappad.com

A friendly reminder that your discount codes are valid until this Saturday Oct. 22nd and you must purchase to be entered into the draw to win your purchase.

Thanks again! Have a great evening!

chasdvorak

We're all paid up and hoping for some good luck. Thanks for the offer....participating in this deal was done in a....(wait for it)......SNAP.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mrsfish

We are locked and loaded! Payment made and I WILL be available on Sat morning for MY message of free purchase....