Coleman Roadking

dlafko

Hello,
I purchase a Coleman Road trip. I was told I can hook it upby using the hose I have a picture attached. Other people are saying you haveto do a conversion kit or try and DIY it yourself. Wondering what is reality.

Any help would be appreciated. If you need to do aconversion what do you all recommend.

Attachments

• file-10.jpg
    file-10.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 83
Last edited by a moderator:

Lynn1130

I had to look up Coleman Road Trip to find that it is a Bar-B-Q grill. What is it you are trying to hook it to? A propane tank or the gas connection for a grill on your trailer?

dlafko

We are hooking it up the quick connect system of the Camperwe have. Found one place that sells a conversationkit but Camping World said this hose would work and it does not.

I had to look up Coleman Road Trip to find that it is a Bar-B-Q grill. What is it you are trying to hook it to? A propane tank or the gas connection for a grill on your trailer?

Gary521

If the Road King has a regulator, then, whatever hose you have, it may not work. Usually, on a RV, the quick disconnect is after the System regulator.

ram22

I encountered similar issue with my Weber Q 2000 gas grill and North Trail with propane plumbing stubbed near rear bumper. I think I abandoned the idea cuz would have required a different regulator or something. Wasn't going to be worth it. In other words, not just a cheap hardware store adaptor project.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk