Combination Safe Instructions

Hello! We just purchased a 2014 Landmark San Antonio. What a beautiful rig!! One thing that was not included in all of the operating instructions and warranty books was how to program and operate the combination safe that is mounted in the bedroom closet. Can anyone help with these instructions? It's not either of the safes in the User Guides posted. It doesn't appear to have an override key either, strictly combination based unless I'm missing something

Thank you much!

Melissa Goff:)

Oregon_Camper

I pick up my Bighorn on Friday and would expect to have this information then....so I'll get back to you in a few days. (if nobody else does :) )

SeattleLion

Our safe came with the master key, but not the two "knob" keys. We called First Alert and they replaced the missing keys. Be sure you have all three keys.

meagle

There is a plastic cover over the key lock. If you do not have the master key it is probably in the safe ( mine was). I believe that the master combination for the safe is 1234 for initial use. I went through a hassle with the same thing. The dealership didn't have a clue on what to do. After researching the Stack on website I was able to use the master combination and open the safe. The directions and keys were inside.

olcoon

What a brilliant idea, to put all the paperwork & keys inside a locked safe, and not provide the combination!

jimtoo

What a brilliant idea, to put all the paperwork & keys inside a locked safe, and not provide the combination!

Can you think of a safer place than a safe? Paperwork all locked up with the keys inside also,, cause you know the batteries will not be bad, go bad or stop working. :)