Considering a 2013 HL NT 32BUDS Caliber Edition

pegmikef

Looks great and looks like it is high enough to mount the spare under the tongue. Congratulations and enjoy.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
BRC, welcome and I am trying to figure out just where in Murrieta you are by the pix. The street looks familar....like towards the end of Jefferson. Well anyway welcome again and a good looking rig. We are planning a rally this spring and you might want to join us for a weekend.

Bob and Pat ( Socal chapter leaders)

BTW, we live in Murrieta also

BRC

Thanks. We are overe here off of Date and Margarita on the Temecula border. I'll keep an eye out for the rally and we'll make it if we can!

BRC

Already noticed 1 thing I didn't catch on PDI ...we have a leak! didn't notice it until we found wet carpet last night. I did catch the outside shower on PDI (it wasn't attached). I traced it to the cold water faucet in the outdoor kitchen but haven't determined yet if it is the twist connector or the crimp on hose clamp that is leaking.

Bob&Patty

Brian, Date and Margarita, you are really close to us. We are at N.General Kearny and Nicolas east of Winchester. Hope you do find the leak in a hurry. Glad its not a slide leak, as those are hard to find. I will send you an email when we have a rally coming up to keep you in the loop. Again welcome neighbor.

smp2000

Welcome to the club!!! I also had a similar leak but it was the city water connection fitting. Also had a few of the other fittings connected to the outside shower dripping. Quick and easy fix and haven't had any other issues yet (aside from the radio/cd/dvd player)... We bought ours in September.

BRC

Thanks! Got that leak fixed, just had to replace the connector - thankful it was a quick fix and easy to locate. We are headed out tomorrow for a few days at a local CG on a shakedown/get organized run and I'll keep an eye on that city water connector just in case.

Bob&Patty

BRC, you should try Lake Skinner. Its a nice CG. In fact we have had several rallies their and its cheap. Its about a 15 minute drive for you. I know that there are deer and cyotes there.