Considering a Landmark 5ver

jddelano

A couple of Redwoods became available in my area this summer so I checked them out. They are nice; however, after joining a couple of Redwood forums, I came to the conclusion that this 5th wheel has too many problems and the value of the RW is not as good as a LM, DRV, or Augusta Ambition/Luxe.

Dave

We purchased our Charleston in June and immediately took it to Yellowstone for three weeks. Could not be happier. Had a problem with the hydraulics and our dealer was not able to help. Heartland got the issue fixed in hours and our trip was saved. couldn't ask for better customer service. We previously had a 38' bunk house but this is leaps and bounds above everything else we've seen. The forum has been great with ideas, fixes, and the guides. Have already used several in the few months. Thanks to everyone for posting.

danemayer

We purchased our Charleston in June and immediately took it to Yellowstone for three weeks. Could not be happier. Had a problem with the hydraulics and our dealer was not able to help. Heartland got the issue fixed in hours and our trip was saved. couldn't ask for better customer service. We previously had a 38' bunk house but this is leaps and bounds above everything else we've seen. The forum has been great with ideas, fixes, and the guides. Have already used several in the few months. Thanks to everyone for posting.

Hi tracykaren911,

Congratulations on the Landmark 365 and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Glad to hear the forum has been helpful to you.