Considering an Orlando

OldGoatToo

Hello all....
Today my wife and I toured a Madison and an Orlando (both 2016s). Both of us prefer the Orlando over the Madison....the real deal breaker is the extra storage space in the Orlando. I just found this forum tonight and began looking for posts to make me smarter on the Orlando, but can't seem to find anything other than than a token mention of it. No information. Am I doing something wrong in my search efforts for the Orlando? Or is there a reason the Orlando is not a subject of discussion on the forum. Please help.

Thanks in advance....

OldGoat

danemayer

Hi OldGoatToo,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people.

When it comes to floor plan discussions on Landmark 365, I don't think there's been a lot of discussion focused on any particular floor plan. Most posts have more to do with personal preferences or perhaps ideas like combining the front of floor plan A with the back of floor plan B.

Do you have any specific questions?

Btw, we have an owner-written Landmark 365 User Guide that you might find useful in your research. Here's a link to the folder it's in.

jimtoo

Hi OldGoatToo,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure you will get some info from our other members soon.

Enjoy the forum and hope to see you at a rally.

Jim M

franks1

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
We bought a new Orlando in August,we are fulltimers and this is the first trailer we have owned.We purchased it from RVS For Less in Knoxville.Small family business,really great on pricing,when you pick it up they have you stay there a few days to make sure you know how to operate everything, I had never pulled a trailer before and they took us out for driving lessons,then they put you up for 2 nights in Pigeon Forge. We took 3 years looking into 5th wheels and did factory tours.We love our Orlando,have not had any real problems with it.I pull it with a F350 dully deizel 2016.I hardly know it is back there. Also this forum is another reason why I went with a Heartland. If you have any questions you can e-mail me .You will love this unit.Frank

OldGoatToo

Thanks Frank! Quite a coincidence....I was on the RVs4Less website when your reply posted! I am going to check them out before I purchase anything.

I appreciate your input.

Kolin

franks1

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
Hi Kolin,RVS For Less are great to work with.We lived at the time we bought it in Ft.Laud.,Fl.No one in the country came close to matching them in price. Karen and Butch are the owners and Ken is there Manager ,all great to work with.If you have any questions feel free to pm me. Frank

oldelmer1

We too have the Orlando and are pretty pleased with it. Yes, we have had the stupid little issues with it, but I've been able to fix them myself.

The unit is 42 feet long, when we bought ours, we were told it was 37 feet.

I like the fact that the bedroom seems biggr as the bed doesn't have the wall right next to the bed.

If you have any questions, just ask away.