Correct Track

ncrzrbk

Has anyone with 2013 Sundance fifth noticed if they have the correct track alignment system installed. I called Heartland today because I was told it was included. It's not on mine. Needless to say, the customer service person I talked to seemed clueless about what I was talking about. He told me to look under the kitchen sink and I would find a white box. I said huh? It's part of the axles. He then said oh, they take them off after getting the frames from Lippert. I said huh again. Oh well I called the factory rep and told him my concerns. He said they made a rolling change and may have not been installed. I told him my concerns as this was on their brochure plus the fact of having the powerking tires and I want to make sure all is in good shape. He did say he would get back to me to see if they will add it. Just curious if other SD's owners have noticed it on their rigs. Mine is 2013 3400QB.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

danemayer

Hi ncrzrbk,

Heartland's announcement about Correct Track said that it was introduced into production in August 2012. I don't think they mentioned whether all the brands changed over at the same time or if it was a staged intro. In any case I believe 2013 models were already in production prior to that announcement. So most 2013s will have it, a few won't.

The Correct Track OEM version used by Heartland has adjustable hanger brackets welded to the frame when Lippert makes the frame.

If you look at the sticker on the front of your frame, it should have the manufacture date, which might bring some clarity.

waldo238

I have a 2013 Cyclone which does have this system, I know what it is for but is it alighned at the factory or is this something that has to be done?

danemayer

I have a 2013 Cyclone which does have this system, I know what it is for but is it alighned at the factory or is this something that has to be done?
Hi waldo238,

We just had a lengthy discussion on this subject in another thread. Rather than restart that same discussion, let me point you to that one. Here's a link.

If you're coming to the North American Rally in Goshen next month, I think there will be an opportunity to get your Correct Track alignment checked to see if any adjustments are needed.

ncrzrbk

Mine has a date of May 2012. Guess that explains why it isn't there.

ncrzrbk

Not sure when it was introduced but I was told by the dealer and the Sundance rep all 2013's had it. I just didn't know enough about it the time I purchased to know if it was there or not. As I have learned more, I start figuring this stuff out. Thanks for your help.