Customer Service---GREAT

aatauses

Hi everyone,
I just want to relay an experience I had while in Elkhart. The customer service was exceptional. I first contacted Jim F. with an issue who had Eric M. respond to me. We set up an appointment for HL to review the issue and have it repaired---WOW I was not prepared for the excellent treatment they gave us. We arrived on Friday, and was warmly greated by Shelby. We met Eric and Jim and they had a bay ready with power. On Monday, we went back to check on progress and had discussions with Tim (our tech) what he was doing and why---very informative. Eric then said if we want to take a tour of the mfg facility that could be arranged. We then went to the corp office and was again warmly greated by Kristin and she arranged for Mike to take us on a tour. The assembly workers were very friendly, willing to show us what they were doing, explained the process, and were generally happy with their work (that alone speaks volumes for HL).
We checked a few more times on the Rv as it was being completed and picked it up on Friday. We then went to a local RV park to get ready to travel on Sat. While there I noticed something that did not seem quite right, so I called and spoke with Shelby, explained the situation and she went out of her way to find Eric. He listened to my concern and said he would come to the park and check it out---WOW---he did arrrive, reviewed the issue and fixed it on the spot----for him to come over and check on us was quite impressive.
HL has some exceptional people, we will not forget the professionalism, customer service, and coutesy they showed us!!!---THANKS
Jim B.----how can I contact upper mgmt so these people can be recognized?
al