Cyclone 3010 pick up on Friday!

Porkchop

The sink in the bathroom still leaked right after Chet tightened it up. He tightened it some more. He thinks it might actually be a defective sink because he's had to replace a few. Chet also took off the control panel to see if they hooked up the wires and they did. I have an aux fuel tank and neither of them are reading out.

I'll take a look at the map and work on hubby for June. He had a route and trip planned before I mentioned the rally to him and he can be stubborn (as I can be).

I'll have to check out all your mods and see what we can do. We are keeping it a a self storage facility across from philly for now. Then we will see how the traveling goes. We go down to Millville for most of our events so it's kind of close. For the winter I'm going to ask my friends if they have room.

Now to figure out how to get all those **** bugs off the front cap while we are at keeping it at a storage facility.

porthole

Retired
I don't have the auxiliary tank, so I am not familiar with it.

But I think Brett does and I think he may have had a gauge issue. PM him.
//heartlandowners.org/member.php/10443-rustyshakelford

Stargazer

WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!! I am psyched and so excited for you!!! Thank you for posting the pic! By the way, aside from us having the 2500 swd and you having the 3500 4X4 TD Chevy, we have the same tastes in accessories!! Gotta love it!! Enjoy it, Irene!!

Olga.

Porkchop

Duane, I'll PM Brett about the Gauge and see.

I called Crossroads to set up a time to get it looked at. First thing they asked, where did you buy your trailer. When I told them and why I didn't buy from them (And I DID ask if they could order one for me, they said no), her response was, "well do carry the XLR toy hauler". I wanted to say, but that's not what I wanted. LOL.

Anyway, she said that they to take care of their own buyers first and the first date they can take us, is in the end of June. That's fine. I guess that's what happens when you don't buy it from a local dealer, but the most local dealer that sold Cyclone was in MD which is not local at all.

Anyway, I hope we can diagnose what's wrong with it and try to fix it on our own. There are a few cosmetic things that need to be fixed as well (I discovered that the door under the couch doesn't latch and swings open when traveling).

Also does the slide for the living room go in ALL the way? I'll post a picture of what I"m talking about, but it looks like there is a little gap at the bottom of the slide on both sides and I can see a 2 screws sticking out.

Thanks again and I will post new pictures up soon!

Irene

Irene

porthole

Retired
Did you call Rob about Scott's Motor coach?

I don't know how far your storage facility is from this dealer, but when I had an issue with my slide they took me right in. Actually arranged an appointment form our way home from a trip.
And they checked it while I waited.

http://www.fretzrv.com/

If Crossroads has the "you didn't by it form us" mentality that somehow just doesn't cut it when they don't carry the brand. They would not order a Cyclone for me either. I understand that, but service is service.

Porkchop

I left him a message today and no word yet. I'll call Scotts and see what they say. Crossroads wasn't the most pleasant on the phone. First words out of their mouth. Where do you live and did you buy it from us. My answer was you don't sell the cyclone and i did ask before I went elsewhere to buy.

Personally, it's kind of silly because if they treat you right, they gain a customer for all services. I just can't understand the mentality. I didn't want an xlr. I wanted a cyclone!

I call Scotts tomorrow and see what they say. I'm not happy about the attitude I got today from crossroads.

wdk450

The sink in the bathroom still leaked right after Chet tightened it up. He tightened it some more. He thinks it might actually be a defective sink because he's had to replace a few. Chet also took off the control panel to see if they hooked up the wires and they did. I have an aux fuel tank and neither of them are reading out.

I'll take a look at the map and work on hubby for June. He had a route and trip planned before I mentioned the rally to him and he can be stubborn (as I can be).

I'll have to check out all your mods and see what we can do. We are keeping it a a self storage facility across from philly for now. Then we will see how the traveling goes. We go down to Millville for most of our events so it's kind of close. For the winter I'm going to ask my friends if they have room.

Now to figure out how to get all those **** bugs off the front cap while we are at keeping it at a storage facility.

I had my sink leak at the bottom flange seal to the sink. I re-did it using RVers GOOP instead of plumber's putty for a flexible seal that could stand up to transport shaking of the pipes.