Cyclone 4100 king wheel rim capability.

chief916

Been considering G rated Goodyears for my coach. Any ideas on where I can look to see if these stock rims can handle 110 psi? Thanks, Ben

jimtoo

Look on the back side of the wheel, maybe close to center. It should be stamped or cast into the metal, max weight and max pressure.

ILH

As Jim too said, the stamp (if it is there) is pretty obvious. If was on mine.

scottyb

The wheels on my 4100 didn't have the stamps in a location where I could see it, even crawling under the rig with a flash light. I did as Travel Tiger suggested and also emailed Treadit for confirmation. It's almost a given that the wheels on your 4100 are rated for 110 PSI. In my case it didn't make any difference after the fact since I went with new 80 PSI tires (Michellin XPS Ribs).

chief916

The wheels on my 4100 didn't have the stamps in a location where I could see it, even crawling under the rig with a flash light. I did as Travel Tiger suggested and also emailed Treadit for confirmation. It's almost a given that the wheels on your 4100 are rated for 110 PSI. In m
y case it didn't make any difference after the fact since I went with new 80 PSI tires (Michellin XPS Ribs).
scottyb. I to craweled under with a flashlight to have a look and not one of those 6 wheels showed me anything. like traveltiger and you all have said.......tredit.com...obtw....i believe i can take your personal word on the 110lbs.
thanks again
ben

jimtoo

You may need to pull the wheel to see it.. It may be hidden by the brake drum because sometimes the casting is very close to the end of the spoke at the bolt holes.

jeffdee

thank you sir........geewhiz......getting all this input is awesome. thank you.
ben

When I had my wheels off I took down the casting numbers on the rear of the spokes. If you look at the spokes on the front of the wheel on your rv and see the raised letters "SENDEL" on one spoke. Then it is possible that data similar to below might be found on the inside of the spokes on the back side of the wheels. My RV was built June/July of 2013.

T09 SenDel

For Trailer Use Only

T09-B1 16X6J

ET 0 13 +++++

J 12 04 T DOT

MAX LOAD

3750 lbs 110 psi

Attachments

• sendel2.jpg
    sendel2.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 34

blong

Rims are part of it, need to upgrade your valve stems too as they are also different for the 110 rating, they must be all metal, not half and half like with the 80 lbs rating.

porthole

Retired
The non scientific method is to just count the spokes.
For the longest time 5 spoke wheels where 80 psi and 8 spoke wheels were 110 psi.

80 psi on the top set.

The bottoms are 17.5's, so they are rated significantly higher.

Attachments

• D30_7047.JPG
    D30_7047.JPG
    215.1 KB · Views: 19