Cyclone 4100 rear 1-2 bath vent install

Mizmary

Well, we are in progress. The wiring hasn't been figured out yet, but where there is a will, there is a way.

We have figured out where the bath vent will go. Photos of before/ and after the hole.
8ygydyje.jpg
loft before

7y7u7avu.jpg
bath before.

Loft and bath after the holes were cut. There was a LOT of exploring and measuring and checking. The vent out will go next to the window.

More to come. He has until next weekend to complete this before I lose my mind. 😜😱

Mizmary

my6ana9y.jpg
y7a6ytyp.jpg
u5upazug.jpg
6y5e3e2e.jpg

This is the box in. We still need to work out the final details and I will post more. We are trying to decide how to safely enclose the top.

Mizmary

Oh. And he started this before I got a chance to call Heartland. Eek. I guess he will call tomorrow? Or maybe not.

I can't wait for it to work!

Mizmary

8ehameda.jpg
esuqa2am.jpg
epu2a6ez.jpg
yqurudat.jpg

So.. It's almost done. Switch is in in the bathroom, he used a junction box and the a/c wiring that was right next to where he drilled the fan. These are pictures of the pilot hole drilled from the inside out, prepping to use the hole saw, the finished vent cap installation and the location of bathroom switch (not in that order ;-P)

Everything works. The only thing left to do is to build the box to protect the top of the fan.

But as of now everything works!

Mizmary

We just bought a dryer venting kit exactly like the one for our washer/dryer up front. Can be purchased at most places. to attached easily to the ac fan and was easy to install.