Cyclone 4100 Wobbly

Nitehawk79

I have the 4100 (MY 2014) with the 6 point leveling system. It seems that the unit is a bit wobbly. Should I add something to stop the sway? Called Heartland and was told that it is that way because I am not on level ground and all tires are not touching which which is putting stress on the light frame...what? So I figured I would come here and found out the real deal...the back two are on blocks because of the slop of the lot.

Thanks for any help,

Scott

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

danemayer

Hi Nitehawk79,

We've got the 4 point leveling with 2 stabilizers at the rear. Most of the time it's rock solid. BUT, when we're in a site that's way off level and we have to fully extend some of the jacks, it's a bit less stable. I wouldn't say wobbly, but we can feel more shaking when the washing machine gets to the spin cycle, and a little bit of motion when walking.

X-chocks between the wheels improves stability, but of course that won't help if the wheels are off the ground.

If your back 2 jacks are on blocks and are fully extended, I'm wondering if your middle jacks are making good contact.

But apart from what you're experiencing at this location, if your rig is not rock solid on a level site, you probably have something wrong.

Nitehawk79

I do have the x checks on the side that is fully on the ground...maybe I could put something under the middle ones to see that goes... I also need to contact Lippert when I am at the unit so they can walk me through somethings they said it could also be air in the lines...I will try the center block first.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD