Cyclone 4200 toy hauler sat issues

barneyboy

I cannot figure out how to get the Satellite signal to work throughout the coach on all TV's. The main Direct Tv box is in the front bedroom.. Anyone else have this issue?

BLHFUN

I cannot figure out how to get the Satellite signal to work throughout the coach on all TV's. The main Direct Tv box is in the front bedroom.. Anyone else have this issue?

My 4200 was not wired to run all the TV's from one Box. Camping World called Heartland to discuss the wire in the ceiling and the need for all the TV's to run simutanesly. They were told the coach wire was there, but would require it to be rewired to each TV for it to work. CW quoted $1200.00 to rewire the 5 TV's. (Not the install, just to make the other 4 TV's work). I laughed!

ndmac

Here' what I did works great.
Fed two cables from bedroom through basement, one to UDC other to ENT center using existing basement cables with a F-Conector union. (ENT center already wired from SAT in at UDC.) (Pull ceiling panel just inside the passenger side basement door) if you pull the dresser drawers out it gives you easy access and you can poke cable through the spray foam insulation into the basement.

Then run it down behind rear wall of basement so it will go to the other side. This will allow you to connect to Cable IN in your UDC (I have two LNB on my SAT so I can send one to receiver in BR and ENT Ctr) and connect the front BR second TV from BR receiver to the entertainment center via the basement cables for sending second TV out to where ever I need it.
In the Ent center behind the black screen (Speakers in there) at the top left there is nest of cables that feed the rest of the RV.

This tool can help identify which one go to each location.
http://www.kleintools.com/catalog/cable-testers-accessories/coax-explorer-plus-tester

chiefneon

Howdy!

I find it rediculous that you buy a new RV these days and they are not wired for satellite. We encounter the same problem when we purchased our 2014 Cyclone 4000. CW advised us Heartland did not wire them for satellite. We also had to have ours rewired so that we could use only one receiver in the livingroom. Almost everyone uses satellite theses days not crankup TV antenna.

"Happy Trails"
Chiefneon