Cyclone - Awning side Spray Port

divernick

I just purchased a new Cyclone toy hauler. Loving the purchase so far. It's the brand new layout for 2019 (#4007). It has a Spray port on the awning side for connecting the quick connect hose. I can't figure out though how you turn it on? I.e. how do you start the water flowing to it? I have tried figuring it out both while Dry camping with the pump on - confirmed by running other faucets as well as tried while connected to city water and confirming water is flowing to the unit.

I thought maybe it would be off the same controls as the "shower" connection on the opposite side but I can't seem to figure it out.

Thanks in advance!
Nick Longo

jimtoo

HI Nick,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Are you sure that it is a water outlet? The only quick connects I have heard of on the awning side is a quick connect for propane to hook up your outdoor grille with. I'm sure some of our other members will jump in soon with some info for you.

Be sure and join our Heartland Owners Club. Then join us at a rally when you can meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.
Jim M

LBR

I just purchased a new Cyclone toy hauler. Loving the purchase so far. It's the brand new layout for 2019 (#4007). It has a Spray port on the awning side for connecting the quick connect hose. I can't figure out though how you turn it on? I.e. how do you start the water flowing to it? I have tried figuring it out both while Dry camping with the pump on - confirmed by running other faucets as well as tried while connected to city water and confirming water is flowing to the unit.

I thought maybe it would be off the same controls as the "shower" connection on the opposite side but I can't seem to figure it out.

Thanks in advance!
Nick Longo

Open your awning side basement door and look up in between the aluminum floor studs...somewhere there should be a small 90° ball valve on that line coming from the ODS water feed.

divernick

Try under sinkin half bath

Thank you, I will try this when back out at camp. This makes sence. The port is near the half bath. I will also look for the ball valve another poster suggested.

Thank you for the recommendations...it's been bugging me.

divernick

HI Nick,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Are you sure that it is a water outlet? The only quick connects I have heard of on the awning side is a quick connect for propane to hook up your outdoor grille with. I'm sure some of our other members will jump in soon with some info for you.

Be sure and join our Heartland Owners Club. Then join us at a rally when you can meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.
Jim M

thank you for the welcome. We are thrilled with the purchase. It is definitely a water spray port. I'm familiar with the gas quick connects you are referring too.

Let us know how well this works please.
I have that on mine also but have never used it, or bought the connection.
I was wondering how much pressure it would have

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
The valves for ours (CY 4150) are under the sink in the half bath. Remember to purge the water from these lines too when winterizing.