Cyclone Carrying Capacity

readytohitheroad

CrazyCooter, It appears you utilize your TH in much the same way as we plan on doing. That being mostly boondocking and relying on solar/batteries most of the time.

readytohitheroad

Toad,Torque 380 may be on option for some folks but we plan on boondocking most of the time and believe we need to try and stay in the 36 foot range. Of course we understand that length impacts CCC

HornedToad

Toad,Torque 380 may be on option for some folks but we plan on boondocking most of the time and believe we need to try and stay in the 36 foot range. Of course we understand that length impacts CCC

Ready,

FYI... The 291 is a 36 ft TH in the Torque line. I know Heartland list the 291s GVWR @ 14,000 lbs on the website, the same as my 321 is listed. My trailer has a 15,000 lb GVWR on the sticker, and if I remember the 291s we looked at also stickered @ 15,000 lbs GVWR. That would bring the CCC on a 291 up to 4,600 lbs. Double check with Heartland or a dealer, but that might get you where you need to be!!!

ie A 2014 Torque 325 is listed @ 14,000 GVWR on the Heartland website but a photo of the sticker on the dealer website shows 16,000 lbs as the GVWR. I think the info on Heartlands website is dated. All the two axle Torques have the same suspension, so if the 2014 291 is @ 16,000 GVWR that would put the CCC around 5,600 lbs. Is that any better???

Last edited by a moderator:

CrazyCooter

Definetly don't trust Heartland's website! With all the missing, incorrect, and outdated info there, it's really only good for a little taste to peak interest enough to visit a dealer.