Cyclone in my future??

zo9..

I have enjoyed reading all the posts in the forum. Getting ready to retire and want to take my Harley with me in my travels. No Cyclones or Razors in Kansas so I am burning up the internet learning and searching. Thanks for all the info everyone.

smday

Good luck with the search. I did the same thing with a lot of researching as there is only a couple of dealers here in Alberta. Finally chose to go to the plant to make the final choice and glad we did. Trailer is now at the dealer waiting to be picked up. Can't wait to pick it up in the New Year.

jimtoo

Hi zo9,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to help.

We have a lot of great dealers here in Texas and it's not to far across Oklahoma to see some in the DFW area. ExploreUSA is great to deal with.

Enjoy the forum and hopefully you will join the family.

Jim M

Last edited:

combine_billy

Depending on where you are at in the great state of Kansas (can you tell where I was born and raised?), there is a dealer in Liberty, MO.

kkflstf

Picked up our new 2011 3850 last week. I'm very impressed with the quality and workmanship over our 08 3795 we traded. I am probabley about 3 to 4 hrs. away from you if you would be intrested in taking a look. PM mail me. I traded with Great Escapes RV in Mountain, AR great people to deal with, everything was perfect and as promised.