Cyclone Rally at Edwards AFB!

Bksvo

I retired from the Air Force yesterday, and started my new career as a contractor at Edwards AFB. I'm staying at the FamCamp until we get the AZ house sold and we can buy up in Tehachapi.

There are 2 other Cyclones here, which is the most I've ever seen in one place (besides the dealership). Another 3800 and a 3950. I haven't met the folks yet, but I'll be sending them to the club if they aren't already here!

FiremanBill

I retired from the Air Force yesterday, and started my new career as a contractor at Edwards AFB. I'm staying at the FamCamp until we get the AZ house sold and we can buy up in Tehachapi.

There are 2 other Cyclones here, which is the most I've ever seen in one place (besides the dealership). Another 3800 and a 3950. I haven't met the folks yet, but I'll be sending them to the club if they aren't already here!

I was surpirsed at how many Cyclones we had at our Virginia rally. 6 IIRC. It was really cool looking at all of them and getting to know the owners of each and why they bought them. Made me even more happy that we chose our Cyclone instead of a SOB.

scottyb

There were 2 others at the Lucas Oil Speedway in Wheatland, MO earlier this month and 2 different ones at the San Angelo race last week.