Cyclone - Rear Door Cables

mackshell

Can we purchase cables and door securements for the drop down rear door? We did not order the rear deck package.

jimtoo

Hi mackshell,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I suggest you call Heartland Customer Service, 574-262-8030 or 877-262-8032, have your VIN when you call. I think, but don't know for sure that the rear door/ramp is different if the patio/deck package was not ordered.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Last edited by a moderator:

danemayer

Hi mackshell,

If you mean you now want to use the back door as a deck, the answer is probably that you can't. This has been asked in the past and best I can recall, the answer is that the door for the deck option is built differently to handle the different loading.

But things can change, so you might want to call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready.

Last edited by a moderator: