Cyclones at 2014 Hershey RV show

denviola

Thinking Cyclone will be represented at the September Hershey RV show. Any info on what will be displayed and on sale? The closest dealer is more than 1 hour away and they have no Cyclones in stock. Closest dealer with inventory is more than 2 hrs away. I live10 miles from Hershey and would love to close a deal on a 4200 there!

Cjackg

Re: Hershey RV show

Do your homework first on options and pricing with some of the online dealers then you will be ready for action at the show, or you may find the online deals on special orders are hard to beat. We ordered online from BigDaddyRVs.com and beat every other price we could find... Nice to be able to spec out a Cyclone just like you want it and skip any of the heavier options you dont want...

denviola

Thanks for the info. We have been heating up the internet and phone lines calling many dealers. We actually want one with most options, and my current TH (another brand) is a twin axle - the biggest I could haul with my 3/4 ton diesel. The roof ripped while driving down the highway, and it is 3 months out of warranty. The retail manager at that company authorized a repair but it sat on the dealer lot for 5 weeks. Now the Manager has left the company and now I cannot get a call back. From what I have read here, HL has good customer service. We now have an excellent new tow vehicle, and want to make the leap since it is only a few years to retirement. I saw a 4100 with full body paint recently at Gettysburg bike week. Beautiful!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

I believe Wilkins RV, out of New York, was one of the dealers for Heartland last year. Not sure who is this year.

remoandiris

The retail manager at that company authorized a repair but it sat on the dealer lot for 5 weeks. Now the Manager has left the company and now I cannot get a call back. From what I have read here, HL has good customer service.

You may read and hear that HL has good customer service, but that doesn't mean anything to the dealers who service these units. Even if you have a HL product under warranty, it is VERY possible for a repair to take 4 - 8 weeks and STILL not be done correctly. I know this from experience with 2 different HL factory authorized repair facilities (Camping World in Cocoa, FL and Lazy Days in Tampa, Fl).

HL reps are very pleasant over the phone, but they are NOT the techs at dealerships repairing (or not) units on dealer lots.