D seal track detaching

paleclaire

Hello,
I own a 2015 gateway 3500re
On the outside top of the big off door kitchen slide there is a thin 4" strip of plastic glued down that runs the length of the far edge of the slide. Part of it was pushed back by the wiper seal casing glue to get on the seal. This caused the d seal track to become separated from the body of the trailer. Is there a recommended glue to reattach the track? Also what should I clean the glue off the seal with and what beige caulk is recommended to recaulk the track?
Any advice would be appreciated!
Thanks

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
That 4" piece of plastic, if I'm thinking is the same thing we've had come off of our large slide of our Prowler, is a guide to pop the slide seals in the right direction when putting it in or out.

Those 'D' seals are notorious for not lasting more than a year or two . . .

We had one pulling loose on our previous trailer (2013 Heartland Trail Runner) . . . noticed it just as we were trading it in, so we left that for the dealer to fix!

And I can't blame that on the sun shining on it all the time as the slide was on the shade side when parked in our yard, plus that slide came out much further than any of the slides on our new trailer, so we couldn't open it up where it was parked.